Thursday, October 18, 2012

Are there things I can do to stop my spouse from emotionally and mentally abusing me?


Question


Are there things I can do to stop my spouse from emotionally and mentally abusing me?


Answer


Its all about you and your self esteem. People with high self esteems are far less likely to be in that circumstance. Unless he is able to acknowledge what hes doing and get help then there is no way things will change unless you do. Be strong and imagine it was your daughter being treated the way he treats you. Treat yourself the way you would want your daughter to act. Do yourself up to look great, start yoga or something like self defense courses and build your confidence until you have the strength to leave him. You owe it to the little girl inside you. Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment