Thursday, October 18, 2012

Are tampons bad?


Question


Are tampons bad?
I just got my period yesterday. I have a heavy flow and I have to go to gymnastics tonight. I use up a maxi pad within an hour and gymnastics is two hours plus the half hour ride there and back! I cant change the pad in the bathroom there, so that is not an option. I think I should use a tampon but will it hurt me being I just got it yesterday?? Please help me!!


Answer


yes theyre really bad!! thts why they sell them everywhere to everyone.. No..., dont worry sweetheart they are perfectly fine. you just cant leave them in for longer thn like hours but I think youll be fine on tht one... it might hurt a little the first time but you get used to it. just relax your muscles when you push it up...



No comments:

Post a Comment