Thursday, October 18, 2012

Are you a blood donar?


Question


Are you a blood donar?
I donated blood for the first time yesterday and according to the nurses my donation will be divided and given to three different people. It wasnt that bad really. Does anyone else donate, and why do you do it or, why dont you?.


Answer


For my life between and , I donated at my various work places for a total of times.brbrBack in the mid s, folks started to hear that AIDS was contracted by quotdonated bloodquot. It was kind of stupid and funny that less people volunteered their blood because the risk of AIDS. brbrOf course they have a ton of questions to try and weed out the donors that are practicing homosexuals, going back years. Even then they expect some to donate blood, just to have their blood tested for AIDS. They give those deviants one last chance to use a bar code sticker that says quotdont use my BLOODquot.brbrOh, btw, I met my wife while we were giving blood.



No comments:

Post a Comment