Wednesday, October 10, 2012

How to shrink a videos dimensions?


Question


How to shrink a videos dimensions?
I have a video on my computer that is about x. I want to shrink it down to x so that it fits on my mp player. Is there any free programs to shrink its dimensions? The video converter my mp player came with increases the size of the video mb originally to .GB after the conversion but shrinks the dimensions to fit the screen of the mp player. I want to keep the size of the video small around mb while shrinking the dimensions. Help?


Answer


Free software?! I do not know of any, I have tested to many and found them all to be mostly useless.brbrI use AVS Media, had to bite the bullet and just buy software, I love it, you can test it for free to see if it will work for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment