Thursday, October 18, 2012

Are you able to keep a proper breakfast routine in todayrsquos hectic lifestyle?


Question


Are you able to keep a proper breakfast routine in todayrsquos hectic lifestyle?
Are you able to keep a proper breakfast routine in todays hectic lifestyle? If not, how has it affected your start to the day?


Answer


I always make it a point to have breakfast in the mornings even when I am rushing for work. Quick cooking oats or a quick cereal is easy to prepare and gobble up in the mornings. I like my cereals soggy so Id leave them to soak in lowfat milk while I take my morning shower. If I am rushing for time and unable to prepare breakfast, Id get a wholewheat bread sandwich on my way out to work. I always steer clear of fried oily foods for breakfast and stick to a high fibre one as the bulk of fibre not only makes me feel fuller, it helps to flush out waste from my body.brbrEating breakfast makes me feel fuller and eat lesser during lunch. This helps in weight control. Breakfast also keeps me alert both physically and mentally instead of feeling sluggish for the mornings before lunch time.



No comments:

Post a Comment