Wednesday, October 10, 2012

How to stop this person calling my cell phone?


Question


How to stop this person calling my cell phone?
I just got a cell phone with verizon wireless maybe a month ago. About a week ago this person called my cell phone, I have no idea who it is, none of my friends know either. I called them back trying to find out who it was but I didnt know. TOday I got two text messages from them with very very very back pictures in them.. I opened up one text message, saw the picture, and deleted the other text message without looking at it. This is really annoying. How I can get this jerk to leave me alone without changing my number? And if there is no other choice, how can I change my number?


Answer


Get in touch with the phone provider, also see if they can track down who was sending you everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment