Thursday, October 18, 2012

Are you afraid of dying?


Question


Are you afraid of dying?
i wonder who is going to cry for me when i die,arent you?


Answer


Not anymore, I realize that I was more afraid of living as I dreamed, you dont choose to die or either is your time or not as simple as that, so why should I be afraid of that?brbrI dont know about you, but the people around me would be sad if I wasnt here anymore, but... to be honest I think they would cry a lot if they knew I could have a better life and I chose not to lived it.... that is a reason for crying.brbrIts easier even to let go people even when you love the most, when you have the certain that they lived their lifes to the best, when they not... you cry one day after the other, that shadow is more a true fear for me to not go for my goals than just a cycle in life itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment