Wednesday, October 10, 2012

HOW TO TRANSFER ITUNES MUSIC INTO IPOD TOUCH!!!!!?????


Question


HOW TO TRANSFER ITUNES MUSIC INTO IPOD TOUCH!!!!!?????
I got a iPod Touch g recentley. I am st ipod buyer and I do not have an iTunes so I downloaded it...I downloaded some of my albums that I have perchused on CDs to the iTunes library... Now I need help getting it into my iTouch. Ive tried to go to other websites but got lost, can someone explain it to me in SPECIFIC detail...where EXACTLEY everything is. Like I said this is my first time using iTunes.


Answer


all you have to do is pick a song or album from your library ... and drag it over to the left side to where it says device and it might say your name and which kind of iPod you have ... when you drag and drop it, at the top it should say syncing . make sure your iPod is plugged up brbrhome thiz helpz .



No comments:

Post a Comment