Thursday, October 18, 2012

Are there any natural sleep aids that have worked for you?


Question


Are there any natural sleep aids that have worked for you?
I would love some advice...I have trouble sleeping, this unfortunately runs in the family...i am in my late s so i cant take melatonin... any ideas for me?


Answer


Already a lot of good and not so good answers... Dont use alcohol, I did that for years. I dont drink now and sleep better. Stress, is the main thing that keeps me awake now, but only occasionally. Dont smoke either. Feeling secure makes you feel secure in your bed. Do everything to make sure your home is secure obviously. Financial security is important people do lie awake worrying about money. Emotional security, knowing people care and love you. Thats more difficult. But generally speaking you get back what you give out in that department. Obviously avoid stimulants like caffeine in the evenings. When you go to bed tonight. Think about me! A mysterious romantic Englishman and let your imagination run wild! Even if you dont sleep itll make staying awake much more enjoyable. But after a while maybe hours youll get bored with me and nod off! Incidentally, its .pm in the afternoon now in England. Not the early hours of the morning! I havent had lunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment